Investment Intelligence for the World’s Largest Asset Owners
May 20-21, 2010 / Ritz-Carlton, Battery Park / New York, NY
With more than $1 trillion in pension, endowment, foundation, and insurance fund assets under management represented, the May ai5000 Chief Investment Officer Summit (CIOS) held in New York was a resounding success.
To see a photo gallery of the event, click here.
• James Dunn, CIO, Wake Forest University
• Audrey Kent, Managing Director, Verizon
• Carol A. McFate, CIO, Xerox Corporation
• Jay Vivian, former Managing Director, IBM Retirement Funds
• Andrew Ward, CIO, Boeing
• David Wilton, New Business Manager, IFC Organization
NASSIM N. TALEB,
Literary Essayist, Professor, veteran derivatives trader, and hedge fund manager. Taleb is the author of, among other books and research papers, the NYT Bestseller The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable, deemed by the Times as one of the 12 most influential books for the past 60 years.
The ai5000 CIOS series is coming to London, to register click here.
Tel: +1 203-595-3282
SVP, Business Development
Tel: +1 203-595-3280